Fitness Fact and Fiction

I'm a longtime aerobics instructor, personal trainer and gym rat dedicated to finding and sharing the difference between fitness fact and fiction

CHAMPWOMAN_120x60

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sometimes you just have to...

...post something solely for yourself. Like this little trip down memory lane.

One of the things I miss the most from my teaching days is doing the choreography. These three combos were some of my favorites:

Combo one
Single knees corner 2x (8 counts)
Repeater knee (8)
Turn straddle turn (8)
Over the top (4)
Squat on floor (4) or Jax 2x (4)

Combo 2
L step (8)
Basic 2x (8) or Step up and swing following leg out to side 2x
Hop turn straddle (4)
Over the top with swing leg (4)
Walk to the front (4)
Mambo bench (4)

Combo 3
Step kick corner, step down walk back and kick (8)
Shuffle step 2x (8)
Ham curl repeater (8)
Single ham curls 2x (8)

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Chen said...

I am trying to reach people who have joined BlogExplosion via my blogs, and commenting on their blogs is the only way I know how.

A number of readers of my post How BlogExplosion can "explode" traffic to your blog
have joined BlogExplosion. If you are one of them and you have an AdSense account, please read an update to the post. Important.

Peter
Blogger Tips and Tricks

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home